SABMiller is in the beer and soft drinks business, bringing refreshment and sociability to millions of people all over the world who enjoy our drinks. We do business in a way that improves livelihoods and helps build communities. We are passionate about brewing and have a long tradition of craftsmanship, making superb beer from high quality natural ingredients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brewing Operator
Reference Number: ABI037
Amongst other duties, the job holder will:
- Operate brewing plant and equipment
- Monitor and control the process
- Operate the equipment according to the work instructions and adhering to safe working practices at all times.
- Maintain the brewing equipment according to good maintenance practice
- Maintain a safe, Healthy and Risk Free Working Environment
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation.
The occupant of this position should possess:
- Full Technician Certificate (FTC) in Mechanical, Laboratory or Electrical
- B.Sc. Biological Sciences/B.Eng. Chemical.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Good understanding of modern maintenance practices and maintenance system
- Good knowledge of brewing processes and technologies
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Monitor and control brewing process
- Carry out basic maintenance (cleaning and inspection)
- Influencing ability with regards to sound maintenance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online