Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: FPSO Coating Corrosion Painting Superintendent
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Not specified
- This position is to supervise and control Contractor, sub Contractor and Vendor in order to ascertain that the corrosion protections (cathodic protection) and coating (Paint, PFP, Thermal insulation, GRE resin) are performed as per drawings, specifications, procedures, cost and schedule.
- Corrosion/Coating superintendent will be in charge of a COMPANY supervisors/Inspectors team which will control Corrosion/Coating in term of safety, quality, progress, including inspection, and reporting.
- Corrosion/Coating Superintendent will have to report any non conform situation to the COMPANY Engineer.
- Information needed for the good progress and quality of the work shall be found and reported to Engineer.
- Superintendent will be in charge to collect supervisors/inspector’s information and to chase CONTRACTOR to solve blocking point and report it to COMPANY Corrosion and Coating Engineer.
- Weekly meeting including progress, quality, Safety will have to be performed and reported.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online