3D Impact Marketing Limited – Our client, a major player in the Construction and Building Industry, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Operations Coordinator
- Implement Company’s strategy to achieve Project goals and Objectives.
- Implement Business policies and Processes
- Co-ordinate sales and operations activities in the Territory
- Oversee the activities and performance of the Team
- Ensure Team members have the necessary resources to perform
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of Territory objectives
- Evaluate Individual and overall Performance of Team.
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the Team
- Provide gap analysis reports to HQ for Team training
- Develop and Deliver presentations and proposals to Clients
- Ensure all Team members use the Enterprise Platform and MDC Apps for all operational activities.
- forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Manage and control Financial expenses in tandem with budgets
- Manage and maintain standard inventory control.
- Market intelligence gathering and analysis.
- Attend scheduled operational meetings with Clients
- Candidates should have a minimum of First degree in any discipline
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience at a supervisory level.
- Ability to be Proactive
- Ability to oversee the activities and performance of the Team
- Ability to travel at short notice
- Organisational, Planning, Leadership, communication, Reporting & Presentation, Analytical, People Management, Follow through and Coaching
- Should be a Team Player, be able to work under pressure, Committed and Result Oriented.
- Must be IT Savvy-Ability to use a smartphone
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online