ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer/Developer
- Highly creative with great passion and enthusiasm for design.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; having the confidence to explain ideas clearly.
- Embrace change and stay current with respect to design trends and techniques.
- High attention to detail for the production of error free designs.
- Deadline driven to meet specified timelines.
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments.
- Ability to work cooperatively in groups/teams as well as independently.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Use of Adobe Suite CS6 or higher (especially Photoshop, Fireworks and After Effects)
- Use of Corel Graphics Suite X7 or higher (especially CorelDraw)
- Use of Microsoft Office 2007 or higher
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems e.g WordPress, Joomla, Magento
- Good understanding of User Experience
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that applications will adhere to them
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters, which must include class of Degree and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject.
- CV and Application letter must be attached to the mail
- For Applications to be considered, they must be sent before the deadline and must have the subject line.