ByteWorks Technology Solutions is a Software Development Company Registered with Corporate Head quarter at Abuja, Nigeria. We established to do business in Nigeria with RC Number 1133029. Our people have competencies spanning across numerous facets of enterprise engineering and solutions design; build, deployment and Integration. ByteWorks market differentiation comes from a special focus on building industry solutions with High Quality using mature production processes and uniform business practice across all our operations.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- The business development manager is in charge of developing business solutions. The main goal is to generate more revenue for the company.
- He/She will manage client accounts and come up with new sales and services ideas. This includes new sales strategies, service approaches, sales pitches, and business plans.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing timeframes and budgets
- Identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients
- Gleaning and recommending more effective and efficient service approaches through existing services, reports etc
- Managing company and client expectations
- Creating sales pitches
- Executing sales objectives
- Managing client accounts Brainstorming with business development team and management to create new project strategies
- Finding and following new sales leads
- Arranging business meetings and one-on-one conversations with prospective and existing clients
- Attending networking events
- Negotiating sales contracts
- Preparing sales contracts; following company rules and guidelines
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers
- Managing records of sales, revenue, and other important data
- Making professional decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Cultivating positive interactions and relationships with sales representatives, team leaders and managers, and executives to evaluate sales strategy and results
- Motivating team members to exceed expected goals
- Developing ways to improve the customer experience and build brand loyalty
- Researching market and industry trends; making recommendations based on same.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Administration, or related field
- Three to five years of previous experience in sales, management, customer service, finance, administration, or related field
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Fluent communication in person, on the phone, and in email
- Abide by all non-compete/solicit agreements
- Excellent communication and IT skills.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Eager and knowledgeable to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Able to analyze data and sales statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Experienced at compiling and following strict budgets
- Experienced at preparing and presenting quarterly goals and forecasts for future projects
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge.
Application Closing Date
4th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their Application Letters, which must include class of Degree and a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject.
- CV and Application letter must be attached to the mail
- For Applications to be considered, they must be sent before the deadline and must have the subject line.