A reputable state licensed microfinance bank with Head Office in central Lagos requires suitable candidates for the role highlighted below:
Job Title: Senior Credit Risk Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate customers’ loan applications in line with the bank’s credit policy.
- Carry out verification of customer’s businesses and preparation of loan verification reports.
- Loan Monitoring and preparation of loan status report.
- Preparation of statutory reports.
- Carry out credit checks on loan applicants.
- Identify critical risks in credit request and provide advisory on how requests can be restructured in line with the bank’s risk appetite.
- Arrangement of bank’s Credit Committee Meeting and maintenance of records.
Relevant Skills, Qualification, Attributes and Experience
- A first degree in Economics, Finance or any other discipline, Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years banking experience in a Microfinance Bank.
- Strong attention to details.
- Good understanding of financial statements and business dynamics.
- CIBN MCP qualification will be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Applications to: email@example.com