A well known Primary and Secondary school in Trans-Ekulu, Enugu, is looking for candidates to carry out the role below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
Location: Trans-Ekulu, Enugu
- We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Representative to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the desk of its main entrance.
- The selected candidate will be the “face” of the school for all visitors and will be responsible for the first impression the school makes.
- The ideal candidate will have a friendly and easy going personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined.
- You should be able to deal with complaints and give accurate information. A customer-oriented approach is essential.
- The goal is to make guests and visitors feel comfortable and valued while on the school’s premises.
- Keep front desk tidy and presentable with all necessary material (pens, forms, paper etc.)
- Greet and welcome guests
- Answer questions and address complaints
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages
- Receive letters, packages etc. and distribute them
- Prepare outgoing mail by drafting correspondence, securing parcels etc.
- Check, sort and forward emails
- Keep updated records and files
- Take up other duties as assigned (travel arrangements, schedules etc.)
- HND, BA or B.Sc with at least one year experience.
- Proven experience as front desk representative, agent or relevant position
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g Photocopier, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic book keeping
- Proficient in English (oral and written)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
- Customer service orientation
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2018.
Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by the first week of January 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s with an Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Position as the Subject of the email.