Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved – and is committed to continuing to improve – economies, societies and most importantly, people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Anti-Corruption Advisor
Project Overview and Role
- Palladium is looking for Advisors for the DFID funded Anti-Corruption in Nigeria (ACORN) programme.
- ACORN will support Nigerian partners in government to reduce corruption as a result of stronger incentives and support mechanisms to improve service delivery. It will strengthen the policy and legislative framework on anti-corruption and ensure it is better implemented. It will strengthen the capability of enforcement agencies and the judiciary to detect, investigate, prosecute and convict those that break the rules and to recover stolen assets, as well as build a better evidence base on ‘what works’ in fighting corruption.
These advisors will have experience in the following specialty areas, ideally within a Nigerian context:
- Policy and legislation
- Investigations and prosecutions
- Public financial management and asset tracking
- Sub-national engagement
In your application, please indicate which area of expertise to which you are best suited
Our advisors will be responsible for leading ACORN’s work on support to improved anti-corruption efforts at the state level in Nigeria. This will include:
- Overseeing operational research into the current state of, and weaknesses within, anti-corruption systems, policy, legislation and practices at the state level in Nigeria.
- Developing a strategy for ACORN’s engagement to address these weaknesses and overseeing the delivery of this
- Working closely with anti-corruption agencies at the State and Federal levels to develop and deliver ACORN’s workplan.
- Develop and implement plans for results measurement, monitoring and evaluation, knowledge management, value for money analysis and communications
- Develop strong working relationships with other development programmes and exploit complementarities and synergies between ACORN and them
- Educated to university degree level or above, preferably holding a Master’s degree in a relevant field
- Extensive experience in supporting anti-corruption and governance reform efforts in Nigeria
- Expertise in engaging MDAs at Federal and State level on processes of reform and institutional development
- Very good understanding of anti-corruption efforts and initiatives in Nigeria
- Strong knowledge of systems for programme delivery, including strategic planning, M&E and knowledge management
Application Closing Date
22nd January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online