Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Materials Coordinator – Projects
Req I D: Req-1292
Location: Offshore/Onshore Nigeria
- Interface with Project Management Team to ensure current status of project materials is updates into the project plan.
- Produce regular reports on material status for the Project Management Team as requested.
- Liaise with Purchasing Team to ensure the project priorities are clear and resources are available.
- Ensure correct engineering data is provided to purchasing to allow them to source materials and equipment required for the project.
- Degree in a Technical Discipline.
- CIPS or APICS preferred.
- Minimum of 10 years in the Upstream Oil and Gas industry, with at least 5 years in a similar position.
- Age: 30+.
- Materials Man, procurement, Project Engineer, BSc, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online