Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Associate Consultant
Reports To: Head, Learning & Development
Overall Job Purpose
- Responsible for designing training courses for the department, marketing the courses and implement the training to standard.
- Design, develop and deliver individual program of training and assessment within planned duration
- Coordinate planning and implementation of training programs
- Liaise with external partners to plan trainings
- Gather feedback from trainees and trainers after each session
- Conduct skills and gaps analysis for corporate clients
- Support in mapping training plans for various corporate clients
- Design training manuals and brochures
- Assess the impact of training on performance for clients
- Prepare cost reports for each training program
- Update curriculum database and training records.
- Proven 4 – 5 years work experience as a Training Consultant or similar role
- Hands-on experience organizing corporate training events
- Knowledge of traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Understanding of Talent Management and succession planning
- Excellent communication skills
- Solid organization skills, with the ability to manage multiple trainings at the same time
- B.Sc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Must have a professional certificate relevant to training
Application Closing Date
12th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject