Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Port Facility Security Officer
Req ID: 1288
- Implement all measures designed to protect the FPSO, exporting tankers, supply vessels, persons and cargo from the risk of security incident.
- Liaise with appropriate port authority and other governmental officials regarding security matters.
- Supervise the security infrastructure on the FPSO and its immediate surroundings.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to address security concerns that can impact on the FPSO.
- Assisting the Port Security Officer (PSO) as required in performing all security-related activities.
- Supervision of security trainings and record keeping process onboard the FPSO.
- Dissemination of security information to employees, respective exporting tankers and contractors on as as-needed basis.
- Enforcement of security guidelines and regulations.
- Providing the PSO with all necessary information required to comply with the security plan.
- Implementation and exercise the PFSP.
- Liaising with the Chief Security Officers of all vessels in the field in the execution of the Declaration of Security.
- Assisting the Port Security Officers in confirming the identity of those seeking to board the ship when requested. Ensuring that security equipments are properly operated, calibrated and maintained.
- Coordinating lockdown of the FPSO during emergencies
- B.Sc/BA or equivalent
- ISPS Code specialist
- Certified PFSO (Port Facility Security Officer)
- Experience in maritime industry and security
- Local knowledge of the environment
- Experience in Oil and Gas facilities at supervisory level
- Preferably retired navy officer of 7 years experience
- Facilities Engineer, Marine Operations, Marine Superintendent, BSc, Drilling Operations, EPC, MS Office, Oil & Gas, QA/QC.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online