We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Rail Implementation Supervisor
Location: Apapa, Lagos
- APM Terminals is involved in the provision of handling services at rail terminal points in Nigeria.
- This position requires an individual to plan and coordinate these operations across a number of sites in the country, in agreement with the Business Development and Inland Services team.
- The role is nominally based in Apapa but will require frequent travel. It is a highly operational role
- This position Supervise the provision of cargo handling services at multiple sites, including management of third party labour services
- Supervise the provision of warehousing, storage and transportation services
- Liaise with rail service suppliers for smooth operations
- Coordinate collection of relevant data for cargo handling and warehousing services provided and deliver regular reports on operational performance
- Manage service quality and monitor customer satisfaction levels for key off-takers
- Maintain safe working environment by enforcing safety standards and processes
- Support management of internal and external stakeholders critical to successful implementation of rail interim project: including APMT procurement & finance teams, vendors and consultants.
We are looking for:
- The candidate must have at least 5 year experience in marine or inland logistics or transportation
- Must have Entrepreneurial spirit to manage new services being put in place
- Must be pragmatic, strong ability to deal with ambiguity
- Must be good at managing diverse stakeholders at different organizational levels.
- To a right candidate we offer value and team-based leadership, an open and engaging working environment, and a wide range of international career opportunities.
- Opportunities for personal growth in a dynamic environment.
Application Closing Date
11th January, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online