Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Port facility Security Officer (FPSO)
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation – 28 days on /28 days off
- Implement all measures designed to protect the FPSO, exporting tankers, supply vessels, persons and cargo from the
- risk of security incident.
- Liaise with appropriate port authority and other governmental officials regarding security matters.
- Supervise the security infrastructure on the FPSO and its immediate surroundings.
- Working closely with all stakeholders to address security concerns that can impact on the FPSO.
- Assisting the Port Security Officer (PSO) as required in performing all security-related activities.
- Supervision of security trainings and record keeping process onboard the FPSO.
- Dissemination of security information to employees, respective exporting tankers and contractors on as as-needed basis.
- Enforcement of security guidelines and regulations.
- Providing the PSO with all necessary information required to comply with the security plan.
- Implementation and exercise the PFSP.
- Liaising with the Chief Security Officers of all vessels in the field in the execution of the Declaration of Security.
- Assisting the Port Security Officers in confirming the identity of those seeking to board the ship when requested.
- Ensuring that security equipments are properly operated, calibrated and maintained
- Coordinating lockdown of the FPSO during emergencies
- Preparation of security requirements and specifications for Egina Project onshore and offshore activities and facilities
- Ensuring that all Project personnel are aware of security procedures and apply the procedures accordingly
- Managing the interfaces and collaboration between Project Security, Contractor Security and Group
- Corporate Security.
- Assess vulnerability and risks to Egina Project offshore & onshore facilities through surveys / audits (Egina and Contractors sites); identify security problems and provide countermeasures. Identify and propose systems to effectively reduce security risks.
- Liaise with all Packages for full implementation of security measures defined in the security concept during
- FPSO design. (compatible also with the basic design and the fabrication schedule and with the safety):
- Security Administration
- Implementation of ISPS Code for all vessels
- Access Control and Surveillance
- Security Reporting and Event logging
- Supervision of Port Security Officers
- Relief for Marine Security Consultant
- B.Sc/BA or equivalent
- ISPS Code specialist
- Certified PFSO (Port Facility Security Officer)
- Experience in maritime industry and security
- Local knowledge of the environment
- Experience in Oil and Gas facilities at supervisory level
- Preferably retired navy officer of 7 years experience
Application Closing Date
3rd January 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online