Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) Staff Primary School, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Head Teacher
Location: Akure, Ondo
- A good First Degree in Education (B. Ed/B.AEd/B.Sc Ed) from a recognised University plus at least 18 years relevant post- qualification experience.
- The candidate must be conversant with emerging trends in the management of Staff Schools within the Nigerian university system.
- He/she must be computer literate as well as possess demonstrable disposition for academic excellence, quality leadership and teamwork.
- The candidate should not be older than 60 years of age by 1 April, 2018.
CONTISS 14 (N1,831,708.00 – N2, 392,572.00)
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should are required to submit twenty five (25) copies of their Curriculum Vitae, Certificates and other relevant credentials which should contain among other things:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place and Date of Birth
- State of Origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- GSM Numbers/E-mail Address
- Marital Status
- Number and Ages of Children (if any)
- Post Applied for
- Educational Institutions attended with Dates and Qualification obtained including Membership/Fellowship of relevant professional bodies(if any)
- Work Experience including full details of former and present posts with dates
- List of Publications (if any)
- Other Relevant activities outside current employment
- Major professional achievements, contributions including awards received (if any)
- In addition, interested applicants are required to submit a statement of their Vision for FUTA Staff Primary School in line with the overall vision of the University for the next five (5) years.
- Names and Addresses of Three (3) Referees.
- The nominated Referees should be requested to forward their Reference reports on them under separate and confidential cover direct to the address below
All applications should be forwarded to:
Federal University of Technology,