Messhveil Concepts Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Warehouse Operations
- As Logistics & Warehouse Team leader, the job holder will supervise the team in order to ensure that all operational aspects of the warehouse(s) are carried out in an efficient and cost effective way.
- You will take care of all warehouse requirements on multiple sites, organising and managing all traffic required to back up the import, storage and export of raw materials, products and equipment in support of the business.
- The job holder will ensure warehouse and staff maintain compliance with Environmental, Health and Safety, compliance & legal standards and requirements.
- In close coordination with sales and marketing team and Executive
- management monitor and project space and expansion needs for the business
- Ensure containers are discharged according to service level determined by the management team and with an absolute compliance for rules and regulations.
- You will ensure that raw materials and supplies stored in the Warehouse are
- utilised using first in first out methodology and maintain solid inventory control processes and procedures.
- Ensure goods are loaded onto delivery trucks (in-house, outsourced or customers’ owned) according to service level determined by the executive management team and with an absolute compliance for rules and regulations.
- You will organise and manage all storage and distribution activities for all company’s site ensuring an efficient stock management of materials.
- Provides for proper security, storage, and identification of materials under warehouse control.
- Drive cost improvement activities by identifying system improvements,
- headcount optimisation, and improved square meter utilisation opportunities.
- Maintains records and generates receiving, inventory, and order requests reports; ensures accuracy and completeness of purchase order processing.
- You will develop and maintain adequate systems of work such that warehouse utilisation data, stocktaking records are kept up to date.
- The right candidate must have a minimum of 4 years experience in warehouse operations/management.
- HND/B.Sc qualification
- Must be computer literate
- Must know how to drive and possess a valid drivers’ license.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV’s to: email@example.com and should be prepared to attend interview almost immediately.