Tsaboin Traffic Talk is a stream-oriented social network service dedicated for reporting road traffic updates. This way, road users in Lagos can help each other beat the traffic.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior PHP Developer
Location: Maryland, Ikeja, Lagos
- Tsaboin is looking for full-stack engineers to help grow our brand and our business by building a robust, responsive, and fully sophisticated web platform. You’ll be working closely with our Product & Brand marketing and Business Development teams to turn the Tsaboin vision into reality. We’re looking for visionaries with advanced PHP coding skills to join our growing team.
- You should be comfortable working within the entire development stack from building and configuring servers and services, through to implementing user interactions and design.
- Every day at Tsaboin will present learning opportunities with the smartest minds in the world, where your comfort zone will be continually challenged. Fun!
- You will build web applications for our users and team. Those applications can range from business-critical internal tools to the core architecture of Tsaboin.com and our mobile website.
- Build and maintain a high-performance & scalable platform for multiple websites
- Develop very well on PHP 5.2 and above with MySQL 5.1 and above
- Proactively look for ways to improve performance, simplify interactions, and make sites better
- Collaborate closely on a shared vision with your team, the larger Tsaboin family
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones from controller-level to UI
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product management, interaction designers, and back-end engineers
- Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
- Pro-actively look for ways to make Tsaboin better.
- Minimum of OND/B.Sc. in any related discipline
- Minimum of 2 years of active experience in web programming/software development.
- Must have worked on functional online PHP projects
- Not more than 30 years of age
- Must have worked on a project worthy of mention and ready to showcase
- Strong PHP OOP skills including ability to work with MVC design pattern.
- Familiarity with all of the following: CentOS Linux, NGINX, MySQL
- Ability to design and manage MySQL databases with emphasis on MySQL 5.2 and above
- Knowledge of version control systems
- Good working knowledge of XML and web services within PHP
- Sound HTML 5 experience
- Strong CSS knowledge and experience
- Disciplined approach to testing, quality assurance, and delivery
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack
- Extensive experience with web infrastructure and distributed systems
- Troubleshoot issues with web server, database, security, network, and web technologies
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Able to demonstrate a strong numerical/Mathematical competency.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online