We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates, to fill the vacancy below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Assistant
- Assisting in the pharmacy in customer service and administrative roles. From performing inventory control to merchandising, purchasing medications and record keeping, the job duties are not streamlined.
- Accept payment for prescriptions, answer the telephone, stock shelves, price stock, and mark items for sale.
- They help customers locate medical supplies and over-the-counter medications.
- Managing the cash register and accepting payments from customers are some of the other duties of the pharmacy assistants’ job description.
- Redirect calls and answer the phone in the pharmacy as needed.
- Accept shipments of supplies and medication, they unpack and store inventory and make sure it is handled properly.
- For instance, some medication may need to be refrigerated or some other special handling.
- They maintain stock in front of the store so that customers can easily find the supplies they need.
- They work closely with pharmacy technicians, and refer any questions regarding prescriptions, drug information, or health matters to a pharmacist.
- Establish and maintain patient profiles
- Stock and take inventory of prescription and over-the-counter medications
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org