Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
- The IT Manager would act as the main point of contact on all IT-related matters for the company, acting in alignment with user needs and system functionality to contribute to organizational policy.
- He/She will be responsible for developing network maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, managing the IT staff and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest networking technologies that could help the company to succeed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in IT or Computer Science or related field.
- Advanced Degrees and certifications be an added advantage.
- 10 Years work experience in IT Related Industry
- Knowledge of: Visual Basic, VB.Net, JAVA,C++, VISUAL C++, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, MYSQL Database, Joomla, WordPress, PHP.
- Strong Analytical and Decision Making Skills
- Proven Leadership and Management Qualities
- Experience working in a conglomerate / multi-national organization
- Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems
- Manufacturing industry experience will be an advantage.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.