Sigma Consult is a growing management & healthcare consulting firm with major focus in the healthcare industry. Based in Lagos and operations branch in Ibadan, Nigeria, we’ve supported organizations by providing innovative and practical solutions to key issues.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development & Operations Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects
- Possess a strong understanding of the industry
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Candidates should have strong interpersonal and communication skills, a focus on organization, and enhanced multitasking abilities.
- The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 5 years sales experience in the healthcare industry, with major focus on market trends research, business positioning, new markets development, targeting relationships and using proven methods to develop our business strategy while retaining marketing partners.
- Five years proven track record in healthcare business sales or related market
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org