Michael Stevens Consulting – We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Assistant Legal Adviser
- The role will provide corporate support and legal counsel on all matters pertaining to our client’s business and projects.
- He/she will deal with issues pertaining to business transactions and a wide range of commercial matters and agreements.
- Education: LLB and BL
- Experience: 8 -10 years’ experience
- Expertise in commercial contracts and agreements.
- Experience working in a conglomerate / multi-national organization
- Must have management experience
- Corporate/Commercial litigation experience.
- Knowledge of manufacturing environments will be an advantage.
- Additional relevant qualification/certification will be added advantage.
Application Closing Date
22th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject.