Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading Oil and Gas Company. Due to internal expansion and re-structuring, they are looking to hire the services of:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- The Logistics Manager shall be responsible for the overall supply chain management. The incumbent shall organise and monitor the storage and distribution of goods.
- The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for the logistics functions and dispatch planning activities.
- Plan and schedule the delivery of goods and cargoes.
- Identify and deliver operational cost reduction and cost avoidance initiatives.
- Make sure that project deadlines are met.
- Complete and file compliance documentation for import, export and supply chain security.
- Negotiate the services of 3rd party carriers, couriers and haulage companies.
- Manage supplier delivery performance and maintain supplier contracts.
- Negotiate price with local and international carriers.
- Manage all logistics related supply chain activities of the company.
- Comprehensive understanding of management systems
- Manage client expectations.
- Have excellent standards of numeracy.
- Knowledge of international and local shipping programs/standards.
- Qualification: A degree in any related course.
- Experience: Minimum of 5 years’ work experience
- Always operate to the highest productivity and competitive standards.
- Have a sound working knowledge of INCOTERMS.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strategic thinker and practical executor.
- Tactful and diplomatic when dealing with tense situations.
- Knowledge of importing and forwarding.
- Experienced in multi-drop transport management.
- Excellent of knowledge of Excel, Word, Power-point, etc.
Application Closing Date
19th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.