Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Protection Assistant
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in capacity building of the community mobilizers/partners on GBV guiding principles and concepts.
- Contribute to the effective implementation of GBV training modules and development of Information Education Materials (IEC) curricula with other actors.
- In close collaboration with implementing partners/complementary partners keep track of incident reports, monitor referrals for GBV survivors to appropriate actors such as ALIMA, and ICRC and IRC.
- Represent GBV project manager in Gender-Based Violence Sub-Cluster Working Group (GBVSWGs) and Protection Sub-Cluster Working Group (PSWG) meetings as needed.
- Assist in providing inputs in formulation of Women Friendly Spaces (WFSs)/Dignity Kits/ and Case Management Guidelines.
- Assist in the implementation of project activities by working in close collaboration with the community mobilizers.
- Assist in the implementation of all livelihood activities and trainings to most vulnerable survivors.
Application Closing Date
18th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org