Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client in the Hospitality Industry, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Manager
- We are looking to hire a qualified Food and Beverage Manager on behalf of our client with experience in the Hospitality Industry.
- The candidate will be creative and proficient in all aspects of food preparation. He/she will maintain complete control of all aspects of the kitchen operations.
- Assist in the set-up op all F&B operational policies, procedures and standards
- Once operational, oversee hotel operations including liaising with the finance and accounting manager to track income and expenditure and monitor F&B profitability
- Plan and direct food preparation and culinary activities
- Ensure that the applicable regulations are complied with
- Actively drive menu development and maintain updated and accurate costing of all dishes prepared and sold in the Food and Beverage operation
- Ensure compliance with food handling and sanitation standards for self and for all kitchen staff
- Ensures all equipment in the kitchen is properly maintained and in working order in accordance with local Health department and hotel standards
- Manage purchasing and all inventory management of kitchen supplies
- Recruit and manage kitchen staff including keeping time and payroll records
- Reviews staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
Job Skills & Requirements
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in Food Service Management or any relevant field.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity/function.
- Team management, leadership & team player
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, POS)
- A liking for organisational work
- Effective management: delivering profit centre profitability
- Sales ability
- Adaptability: coping with the diversity of customers and their needs
- Sensitivity to customers: good relationship skills
- Spirit of initiative
- Financial awareness
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Cover letter, Skype details to: email@example.com
Note: Applicant MUST be willing to relocate to Owerri.