Arden & Newton is a brand focused, strategy driven, digital transformation and experience design agency proffering solutions across traditional and digital media spectrum to help businesses and organizations clarify their brands and engage their audiences creatively.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Growth Lead
- As part of its strategic growth plans, Arden & Newton is seeking a candidate to fill the role of a Business Development and Marketing Manager.
- Successful candidate will help to devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for business development, income generation and awareness raising for the different products and services developed by the company.
- Arden & Newton is looking for a strong influencer and negotiator, who is self-motivated and has a proven track record of business development and marketing within the communications industry.
- You should be capable of radical thinking, developing new and innovative strategies for communicating Arden & Newton’s ethos, all the time working in a diplomatic and practical manner to ensure that change is delivered in a sustainable way.
Essential Job Functions
- Develop and deliver the strategy for Arden & Newton’s new business development, marketing and Communication, appropriate to need and responsive to opportunity, in close collaboration with the CEO.
- Be responsible for communicating this strategy to all staff members.
- Align the strategy with that of the organisation and other programmes, seeking to maximise effectiveness through collaboration.
- Develop an existing plan for an international expansion using its already growing media platforms to generate significant income and raise the profile of the organization.
- Research into relationships that should be developed and manage effective partnerships with both existing and new key corporate partners, government, media and investors.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing Arden & Newton, building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other networks where appropriate.
- Stay appropriately networked and keep abreast of trends, news, events and deadlines, so that all possible, new or enhanced opportunities are exploited.
- Ensure work is conducted within the context of the overall governance and management of Arden & Newton’s annual plan and long-term strategy.
- The Business Development and Marketing Manager would ideally have a degree in a business or marketing-related field or experience, providing the relevant business, communication and strategic-thinking.
- (At least 3 years) must include a successful portfolio of income-generating projects within the business-development field, and a demonstrated ability to work well in an inter-cultural environment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online