An international school in Port Harcourt, seeks to recruit a qualified individual for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Head of School
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- 10 years full time teaching experience in Early Years and or Primary School with at least 3-5 years’ experience at management level
- A first degree in Education. A Post Graduate Diploma in School Administration, Business Administration, Curriculum & Instruction or in any other field of education will be an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills to schedule own work and that of other staff to maximize resource effectiveness and efficiency.
- Long term planning skills.
- Knowledge of Montessori methods of teaching and networking skills.
- Collaborative leadership style.
- Record of success in establishing an effective learning environment and maintaining high standards of student conduct.
- Use of technology in curriculum, teaching and administration
- Ability to effectively share the school’s vision with parents, prospective parents and other key stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Preferably, the candidate (male or female) should be aged 35-45.
- The candidate will ideally already be resident in Port Harcourt.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae together with a scanned hand written-hand Application/letter to: [email protected]