An established Restuarant is opening a new location in Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Book Keeper
- Manage all incoming cash that is received by the restaurant
- Responsible for auditing cash drawers to maintain accurate records.
- Responsible for preparation of daily sales reports
- Responsible for making daily bank deposits
- Provides training and coaching sales associates on proper cash handling procedure to minimize discrepancies and errors.
- Responsible for posting all transactions in the General Ledger to facilitate preparation of monthly management accounts
- Carry out preparation of accurate month –end accounts with comparisons to forecasts and previous periods
- Prepare profit and loss accounts and balance sheets
- Responsible for preparation and submission of statutory returns i.e. VAT, PAYE
- Responsible for preparation of payroll on or before the last day of every month.
- Responsible for ensuring that all payments are verified before cheques/cash is given out
- Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly bank reconciliations
- To lead in stock taking at the beginning of every week and at the end of the week and oversee monthly stock taking
- Responsible for the preparation and filing of inventory lists.
- Attend staff meetings and conduct meetings as required
- Experience in a similar role.
- B.Sc /HND in Accounting.
- Minimum AAT qualification.
- ACA desirable.
- Excellent use of excel.
- Must have good customer relation skills;
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must have strong numeracy skills and a keen eye for detail.
Application Closing Date
11th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com with the respective position applied for as the subject of email.
Note: Candidate must live within the Jakande / Ajah area