A reputable Insurance company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Planner
Location: Owerri, Imo
Reports to: Unit Manager
- The primary focus of this position is to drive the sales of Insurance products to achieve business, revenue and profit targets.
- Achieving set target
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Gaining a clear understanding of sales prospecting and closing of sales.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations as at when needed
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new businesses.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Submitting activity and results reports, such as daily calls, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual reports/ analyses
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Relevant Insurance professional qualifications would be an added advantage.
- None needed.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the role applied for as the subject of their email.