Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Relations and Corporate Communications Specialist
- To manage the media relations program and serve as first line interface between company and key stakeholders in local and international print and electronic media.
- Analyse and evaluate the outcome of media relations programs and recommend approaches for enhancing the effectiveness of media interactions as required.
- Assist in developing, executing and managing corporate communication plans, programs and activities towards the generation of adequate levels of public awareness about company and its operations, in local and international markets and ensure a professional corporate image is maintained.
- Provide support in all aspects of Company’s nationwide media relations’ strategy, including handling media queries, media interviews and press conferences.
- As directed, assist in developing media briefing documents for Corporate Communications Department, which include pre-briefing meetings and assist in the distribution of related news and articles.
- Develop and maintain positive relationship with senior media representatives both locally and internationally on behalf of Company, interacting with Company Senior Management on broad media relation issues
- Take editorial responsibility for the company’s website, and other corporate communications tools, developing top line key messages and ensuring positive media publicity is uploaded in the relevant channels.
- Review media reports in relation to Company’s services and offerings, including newspaper reports, press releases, signing ceremony, customer forums, etc.
- Maintain effective working relationship with mass media representatives in order to enhance the overall presence and perceived relevance of Company Corporate Affairs in the media arena.
- Conduct frequent outreach visits with media outlets nationwide to establish personal contacts and keep them informed regarding Company services and contacts.
- Assist in developing wide corporate communications structures and systems that enable the effective dissemination and collation of information from stakeholders (including electronic medium –websites, periodic newsletter, newspaper, etc).
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
Experience & Training
- First Degree in any relevant discipline.
- Fluent in English.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience in media management in a world-class company, Multinational or Agency.
- Media relations
- Crisis Media Management
- Public relations
- BA, BEd, BSc or HND.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: email@example.com