Mario Consulting Limited – Our client is a major operator in Cash-In-Transit (CIT) and Good-In-Transit (GIT) area of Logistics and requires the services of qualified, experienced and knowledgeable candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Legal and Compliance Officer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting, as required, in all general corporate governance and legal issues.
- Protect Entralog against potential lawsuits through early assessment of such risks
- Develop / work on third-party SLAs
- Follow-up and finalize SLAs with potential or current CIT and GIT clients, third party vendors and landlords etc).
- Taking and preparing of Minutes of Management meeting
- Carrying out / determining the outcomes from compliance investigations
- Effective keeping and updating Compliance databases
- Keeping and updating all pending legal cases
- Follow-up /represent Entralog Group and sub businesses with external client or law firms.
- Processing breach notifications
- Writing compliance reports
- Carrying out compliance investigations and enforcement
- Carrying out compliance monitoring programme
- Maintaining the compliance database.
- Preparing all documentation; including calendars, agendas, minutes, action item lists, compile and deliver to necessary authority
- Managing company correspondences
- Maintaining the formal record of the company’s business.
- Maintaining appropriate company registers and associated reporting
- Processing of Official Information Act requests
Skills/ Competence Requirements
Required knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Experience of board and team support processes including minute taking.
- Knowledge of, or experience in, legal, compliance and corporate governance processes
- Knowledge of legal, compliance and regulatory matters
- Oral and written communication
- Computer skill
- Result driven Orientation
- Interpersonal Skill
- Team work
- Continuous Learning
- Customer focus
- Job Task Planning and Organizing
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- Finding Information
- Developed sense of the need to adhere to good processes
- Prioritization and time management skills
- General Managerial/ Administration
- Team Building/ Conflict management
- Organization and coordination skill
- A law degree and must be a Member of Nigeria Bar Association
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience (knowledge of CIT / GIT industry would be an added advantage)
Remuneration attached to these positions are generous and in line with industry standards.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV’s, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to: email@example.com