ToLet.com.ng, is the leading real estate property centre platform in Nigeria. With a web-based platform for property rentals and sales, we provide users with the best property search experience both online and offline by connecting them with legitimate and verified real estate agents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Media Officer (Intern)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: ICT / Computer Media / Advertising / Branding
- We are looking for a zealous social media intern to assist the Marketing department of our company.
- You will be responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn to increase our social media presence and gain visibility for our brand among clients and candidates.
- Social Media Community Management
- Setup and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Email Marketing and SEO
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales etc) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions.
- Awaiting NYSC/ at least 6-months internship program applicants must study a relevant course
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel);
- An entrepreneurial attitude.
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent verbal communications skills.
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work;
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn;
- A proactive, service-focussed attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally; An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
- An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss; and
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org