Trithel International Consulting Limited – Our client, a prestigious cinema in Lagos, seeks to employ a dynamic, customer centric, result driven and very personable individual to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cinema Manager
- This individual will be responsible for the day to day control of cinema activities and the driver of exceptional cinema experience for its esteemed customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure that the cinemas are run in an efficient, cost effective manner.
- Management by wandering, management style to ensure that customer’s needs are not only met but exceeded.
- Achieve audience and sales targets.
- Manage film promotions and hosting of film premieres within the cinema.
- Ensure exceptional customer guest experience for all customers.
- Liaise with film societies and other such groups within the industry.
- Prepare reports , statistics, forecasts and financial accounts
- Ensure compliance with Licensing, Health and safety regulations.
- Co ordinate and supervise duty rotas.
- Hospitality or Retail Experience of a minimum of 2 years
Abilities and Skills:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Good Leadership skills and Innovative
- Team Player
- High attention to detail.
- Result Oriented
- Ability to lead and motivate employees
- Proven track record of Target performance.
- You will be required to work unsociable hours on a regular basis. Understandably, evening and weekend work is a regular fixture, as most people go to the cinema outside of ‘normal’ working hours.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using the job title – Cinema Manager – as the subject of the mail