ToLet.com.ng, is the leading real estate property centre platform in Nigeria. With a web-based platform for property rentals and sales, we provide users with the best property search experience both online and offline by connecting them with legitimate and verified real estate agents.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Field Specialist
- Enlisting and onboarding of landlord’s properties;
- Prospect for both seller and buyer leads, convert leads to appointments & closed.
- Conduct a thorough needs analysis to ensure fiduciary service to all clients..
- Show homes to prospective home clients.
- Schedule showings of homes with clients.
- Write & submit all offers to purchase homes for buyer clients.
- Negotiate offers to purchase and oversee entire negotiation process.
- Schedule and attend on-site property inspections with clients and vendors.
- Negotiate all inspection repairs.
- Provide clients access to homes under contract as needed for measuring, inspecting & etc.
- Promptly return all client telephone calls, texts and/or emails.
- Gather and answer buyer questions about potential homes and local community information.
- Managing and dealing with client; resolving issues quickly and appropriately. .
- Contributing ideas proactively and constructively regarding the challenges of the team.
- Attend and contribute actively to all projects,trainings and meetings that benefit the wider team.
- Accomplish targeted performance objectives on a consistent basis.
- Regularly assure buyer clients that lead agent is involved & informed – Promote the team concept
- Close clients to written offers to purchase or let.
- Communicate diligently with administrative staff to ensure the highest level of service to clients from initial contact through contract to close.
- Minimum of HND in Estate Management or related fields.
- Must fully understand property management and its financial aspects.
- In depth knowledge of all rules and regulations surrounding property management.
- Competency in MS Office and relevant databases and softwares.
- Customer focus and bottom line orientation.
- Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Well organised with excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- You are curious, a keen problem solver with a desire to take ownership to resolve issues.
- You have strong confident communication skills.
- You are able to manage expectations and build a strong rapport with agents.
- You have the ability to challenge ideas, ask questions and provide ideas.
- A strong team player who forms positive relationships with both colleagues and customers.
- The ability to be adaptable and work outside of a set process where required, able to use your initiative and judgement to best handle the request.
- You are a disciplined, organised, thorough individual who demonstrates proactivity and responsibility.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com