Shield Financial Consultants – Our company provide customers with a complete suite of financing and advisory options, delivered with utmost professionalism and at competitive prices. We aim to develop long lasting relationships with our clients and would encourage referrals to widen our customer base. We believe the industry would start expanding exponentially in a few years and we would be strategically placed to grow with it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- The relationship manager as part of the wider sales team is tasked with forming relationships in the finance industry and other sectors to secure new business opportunities and establish the firm as a leading financial services provider.
- You will be expected to achieve financial goals through sales of the company’s products and services to its current and prospective client base.
- The successful applicant would also be responsible for developing effective systems and processes that would ensure compliance with all applicable laws, strengthen internal control and deliver impeccable customer service to our valued clients.
- Create a balanced product mix from our suits of products
- Ensure that all customer satisfaction metrics are met.
- Prevent BD on customer accounts and initiate appropriate recovery actions if this fails
- Be exemplary brand ambassadors for the company
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- HND from an accredited university or college with less than 3 years of experience in a sales role
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- A person of unquestionable integrity
- Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
- Good communication skill
- Proficiency in Microsoft office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Motivated individual who sets and achieves ambitious goals
- A passionate approach to work, seeing every day as an opportunity to learn and improve.
- Smart and independent thinker who can work with minimal supervision
- A collaborative work ethos to continue to promote the firm’s culture of sharing of skills and expertise.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org