Camilla Brook Place (Creche, Nursery and Primary), an educational facility that engages each child.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Service Administrator
- Facilitate liaison between the school and existing/prospective parents.
- Facilitate corporate liaison between Camilla Brook Place and private service providers, as well as government agencies.
- Coordinate all administrative requirements for pupils, parents/guardians, teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Collaborate with accounts department to administer petty cash and payment vouchers ensuring requests are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Maintain accurate records, ensuring that all requests are duly approved before disbursement.
- Ensure timely reimbursement of petty cash.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations to ensure the accurate, timely and professional presentation of information.
- Create and maintain a secure filing system to allow the easy access to information, and carry out other administrative tasks as and when required.
- Take instructions for letters, memo’s, emails, reports etc. and reproduce accordingly.
- Play a key part in the organisation of Camilla Brook Place events, as required.
- B.Sc. in Business or related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential
- Proven organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and manage time and workload.
- Tact, discretion and confidentiality are essential when dealing with issues that can often be highly sensitive.
- Excellent word processing skills are required together with a good working knowledge of Microsoft office software to include Excel and PowerPoint.
- A knowledge of corel draw will be an advantage.
- Ability to work as an integral and supportive member of Business Support team.
- A basic knowledge of the British EYFS is desirable.
- Digital literacy is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org