Proten International – Our client, an indigenous aviation firm, that specializes in the leasing of aircraft for local operators is in Nigeria, is recruiting qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager – Contracts
- The Senior Manager Contracts will be responsible for complex contract drafting, compliance, risk management, audit, policy, negotiation support and supplier qualification oversight activities.
- Law Degree or equivalent
- Interested candidates must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in aviation, maritime or financial services (global conglomerates).
- 10 years’ experience working with contracts and subcontracts.
- Experience of audit and the development of policies and procedures is desirable.
- Applies advanced job principles, theories, and concepts. Contributes to the development of new principles and concepts as well as advanced job practices, techniques, and standards. Recognized as a job expert within the company.
- Excellent communication skills in oral and written formats
- Experience in contract structure, interpretation and negotiation.
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Manager – Contracts” as the subject of the mail.