The Centre for Democracy and Development (CDD) was established in the United Kingdom in 1997 and registered in Nigeria in 1999 as an independent, not-for-profit, research training, advocacy and capacity building organization. The organization aims at mobilizing global opinion for democratic development and provides an independent space to reflect critically on the challenges posed to the democratization and development process in West Africa. CDD envisions a West Africa that is democratically governed, economically integrated – promoting human security and people centered development.
Since its inception, the Centre has remained focused on capacity building work, policy advocacy, and as a research reference point on democratic governance, human security, people-centered development and human rights. The Centre is advertising for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Communications Officer
- Develop and Maintain the organizations website
- Ensure IT communications platform are working effectively (internet, email, website, social media etc.)
- Support program team design &implement ICT related activities
- Ensure that all publications, reports and products are produced in line with CDD graphic guidelines;
- Implement graphic design guidelines in all CDD communication products as it emanates from the Programmes Department
- Individual applicants must have at least a first degree or its equivalent from a recognized university/higher institution in Mass communication computer science or other related field.
- Must be experienced in latest web technologies, responsive design and browser performance optimization.
- Applicants must be able to show evidence of previous websites designed.
- Applicants must have impeccable attention to detail and a good eye for high quality design.
- Great multi-tasking skills and experience in delivering to digital audiences
- Digital innovation does not scare or slow you, it accelerates you.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one page Applications plus a maximum 3 page CV’s to: email@example.com
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- We are an equal opportunity employer of labour committed to feminist principles, human rights and fundamental freedoms.