Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- To design the contractual, technical and organizational strategy.
- Responsibility, from the date when the contract is signed till the date of final acceptance, in terms of Security, Quality, compliance with the planning and budgets.
- To draw up the plan for the implementation of the project (surveys, purchases, transport, construction, commissioning)
- To draw up the detailed planning for the implementation of the project (resources, critical paths)
- To design the development methods.
- To pilot the proper implementation of the project and to report the drifts to the senior officer.
- To take all the contractual constraints into consideration in order to ensure the implementation of the project.
- To manage the variation orders for the amendment of the contract.
- To draw up and realize implementation budgets.
- To mobilize the resources required for the implementation of the project (manpower, equipment…)
- To approve the selection of the sub-contractors and suppliers.
- To periodically analyze and assess the hazards of the project.
- To manage and develop his/her team.
- To implement the Company’s QHSE policy.
- General Engineer, with a Higher National Diploma (BTS) or a self-taught person in the construction sector.
- 1-3 years experience as Project Manager.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas and Power sectors.
- Successful experience in project management (turn-key projects)
- General knowledge (technical knowledge in mechanical engineering, power, Instrumentation…)
- Good knowledge of systems for the management of Quality, Hygiene, Security and Environment.
- Good knowledge of English language.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send complete and updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org