We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor Technician
- Ensure effective and efficient running of the Pressing & Wrapping production lines he is assigned to during his shift.
- As part of the team, assist colleagues whose production lines are problematic in order to get the overall result of the room to the optimum level.
- Ensure the production lines produce excellent product quality including good wrapping and sealing of cubes and attainment of the target cube net weight.
- Monitor and control to the barest minimum product rework generation.
- Maintain Good Manufacturing Practice and hygiene on the production floor and plant.
- Follow the ‘Procedure for Downtime Reporting’.
- Record all machine event occurrences (Machine Stoppages, Net Weight, Counting, etc.) during production process on the machine card.
- Participate in periodic stock taking as required.
- Report all injuries and accident to the management Team.
- Carryout levels I and II maintenance operations.
- Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND certification in management or any related certification
- Must have previous experience and expatriate, must have perfect knowledge of utility tools and machines
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their complete and updated CV’s to: email@example.com