Kranite Nigeria Limited commits itself to becoming an international company and a major Supplier and Designer Architectural Hardwares in Nigeria. The company is best sourced for wide range of activities related to Stainless Steel Railings; Aluminum Railings; Burglary Proof; Stone Coated Roof; Office Partitions; Shower Cubicles; Furniture & Fittings.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Handles all social media interactions on behalf of the company.
- In liaison with the CEO, develop brand, marketing label and tools for training and events as required.
- Relationship building with potential and existing client.
- Establish and maintain strong social media network.
- Work closely with CEO, events facilitators, clients delegate to define event goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote the company brand.
- Conduct research and develop feasibility studies to identify new business promotion opportunities for the organization.
- Negotiate agreements with event service providers and vendors to ensure highest quality of service at lowest possible cost.
- Work with relevant stakeholders to promote company events to target audience and obtain accurate event specifications.
- Maintain a calendar of events and implement a system that enables and anticipates long-term planning and effective event management for company meetings and conferences etc.
- Source venues, recommend and engage catering, acquire supporting technology, and coordinate development of materials to execute quality event.
- Oversee procurement purchasing, and client service needs with regards to catering, audiovisual, security etc. for the events.
- Troubleshoot and smooth issues relating to the successful execution of the event.
- Conduct post-event debriefing session; develop and execute all necessary follow up with vendors, facilitators and client groups.
- Ensure all necessary events permits are obtained.
- Provide post-event analysis, budget recaps and participant feedback, and incorporating learning into future plans.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A degree in Business Management, Project Management or related fields.
- Minimum of 1-3years
- Excellent organizational planning and Project Management Skill.
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management, organizational and leadership skill.
- Demonstrated ability for accuracy and thoroughness.
- Proven ability to take directions and implement effectively.
- Flexibility and Adaptability.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their complete and updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org