Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Farm Accountant
- Responsible for farms financial data inputs,
- Ensures inventory are properly booked
- Ensures farms assets are properly booked.
- Proper reconciliation of banks.
- Ensure proper processes of bills payable
- Responsible for month end stock count
- Assist in budget preparation and controls
- Good leadership and people management skills
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- High numerical and analytical skills
- Team orientated and results focused
- Knowledge of ERP/IT
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English
- First degree in Finance related discipline
- 4 years cognate experience in related industry.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online