Africa Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) is the umbrella organization for applied epidemiology training, programs in Africa. It oversees the Field Epidemiology (and Laboratory) Training Programs (FETP) in 16 countries of Africa. It has been vested with the responsibility of implementing Lagos AIDS Indicator Survey (LAGAIS) in the State. In view of this, AFENET is recruiting men and women with field work experience to gather the Lagos data across the 20 Local Government Areas of Lagos State.
The African Field Epidemiology Network (AFENET) seeks the services of candidates to fill the vacant position for the National Stop Transmission of Poliomyelitis (NSTOP) program:
Job Title: Driver
- Drive program vehicle to convey program staff, guests and commodities as approved.
- Ensure that the office vehicle is in good mechanical and functional condition;
- Maintain documentation for administrative use such as mileage and trip authorization tracking information;
- Witness and ensure that defects are sufficiently fixed at the contractual garage;
- Receive and ensure that office mail is delivered to respective destinations and;
- Handle any assignments that may be assigned from time to time
Certifications, License, Physical Requirements or other Expertise Required
- Completion of secondary school
- Valid driving license
- Three years driving experience in a recognized public or private organization
- Trade test level 1
- Language Proficiency: Level IV English (fluency in both written and oral) is required.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relations with people at various levels and of different nationalities
- Proven knowledge of modern office procedures
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online