Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client a long established integrated Engineering Consulting firm, with specialization in Instrumentation, Automation, Electro-mechanical, Electrical & Controls Consulting as well as the implementation of Projects for the manufacturing and oil & gas industries.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Manager
- The General Manager will be a self managed professional of high integrity with extensive experience in engineering consulting and training, with strong contacts at very senior levels in the Manufacturing, Engineering Services and oil & gas industries.
- He/she will lead from the front in business development and will have demonstrable leadership and management skills.
- The appointee will have responsibilities for budgeting, performance management and for ensuring profitable operations of the company.
- Ideal candidates will have a University degree, preferably at post-graduate level in the Engineering or Management Sciences, with not less than fifteen years experience in an Engineering practice/consulting.
- He or she will currently be functioning in a leadership position in an Engineering Consulting practice emphasizing Automation and Instrumentation specialization.
Application Closing Date
5th December, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications, indicating current and expected remuneration in strict confidence to: email@example.com