AOS Orwell is a merger of two Nigerian-based oil service companies, forming the largest indigenous services company in the region. Everything you need for offshore, land and swamp drilling, remedial and production.
We have the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join the Services Unit of Process Management Division in Port Harcourt:
Job Title: Project Manager, Metering Skids
Ref. No: PMD/PRJM
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Direct and co-ordinate the activities of the project team in the design, procurement of materials and manufacturing of oil and gas metering system.
- Design and engineer metering systems in accordance with project specifications and statutory requirements and take responsibility for all project activities.
- Represent the company on technical and commercial matter in meetings with customers and sub-suppliers.
- Carry out the work in accordance with company policy, procedures and working practices. Manage the interest of all stakeholders (customer, OEM, suppliers, etc.) in the project; Ensure that the baseline project documents are produced, maintained, made available to all parties concerned and effectively used (managing the project).
- Plan and manage the project during execution stage.
- Monitor and Control the financial status of the project (BG, EAC, Billings, cost budgets, milestone payments, warranty etc.).
- Accurately report the status (resources, technical issues, customer satisfaction, Financial) of assigned projects on all key metrics
- Manage the process of scope definition and change control, including estimating and negotiations of contract / scope variations (change orders).
- Establish and execute detailed plans to ensure that risks are mitigated and opportunities are realized
- Prepare sub-contract strategy, select sub-contractors, and negotiate contracts and control.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering Discipline (Mechanical)
- Very Good Project Management skills, PMI certification is a Major advantage.
- Have Good Knowledge in Metering skid fabrication services based Project Execution.
- Over all Experience (10-15 Years) in Industrial Mechanical construction and fabrication, and Field environment with at least 5 years working Experience as a Project manager in Metering Services Fiscal/allocation (Liquid/gas) Metering System.
- Demonstrate high levels of Customer focus, Engagement ability and sustained levels of Process Excellence
- Ability for Cross Functional collaboration with Result orientation
- Have Knowledge in ERP based Project accounting Systems.
- Have Knowledge in preparation of Project schedule in Microsoft Project/Primavera etc.
- Strong conflict management skills, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online