Management Sciences for Health (MSH) saves lives and improves health, especially among the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people, by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health. Our mission is to save lives and improve the health of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable people by closing the gap between knowledge and action in public health.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Driver
Job ID: 13-9834
Reports To: State Finance and Admin Manager
Dept/Unit: GEN (General)
Project/Program: A512 – Nigeria CaTSS
Reports To: Finance and Operations Analyst
- The Driver’s job is to provide transport support services to all technical program areas.
- The driver is also required to drive MSH vehicles while transporting staffs which include: Employees, Chief of Party, Country Directors/ Lead and VIP visitors.
- Drivers are also responsible for overseeing vehicle maintenance
- Drive project staff to activities and meeting within and outside of Abuja.
- Maintain accurate and up to date records relating to individual vehicle use.
- Ensure all aspects of vehicle policy are being followed and enforced during your assignments.
- Inspect vehicle prior to travel to assure all fluids, tires, wipers, belts etc are in good working order.
- Signal any sign of need for maintenance or other problem with the vehicle to the transport and logistic associate.
- Keep vehicle health log updated.
- Assure the security of the vehicle when outside of the office.
- Assure the safety of all passengers.
- Submit all expense reports in a timely manner to accounting, properly completed.
Qualifications and Experience
- 0 -2 years related work experience with International organizations in Nigeria.
- Sound judgment, non-aggressive driving style and good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of standard driving practices
- Good driving record.
- Ability to travel if required
- Mental programs for interpreting and responding to events automatically; and motivations which activate and direct safe behavior and anticipate problems
- Ability to organize and complete manual and routine tasks as assigned
- Ability to perform at an acceptable level of control skill
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online