Benek Engineering is an engineering company which specialty span across the oil and gas sector be it onshore or offshore locations.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Expediting Officer
Job Type: Contract
Job level: Experienced
- Will be responsible for expediting all outstanding deliveries on issued POs, especially ROS Purchase Orders, to ensure compliance with delivery schedules and performance targets.
- Carry out the tender process, including activities such as bid opening, bid analysis and tender award.
- Monitor the team’s agreement status to ensure that they are live and available for use when required.
- Assist in the resolution of vendors’ invoice issues such as GR reversals.
- Run assigned reports to aid managerial decision making.
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with users, MRP controllers, vendor services team members and the vendors, sufficient to ensure the achievement of assigned tasks and a good work environment.
- Fully understudy all activities carried out by the buyers and coordinate assignments across the buying team.
- Attend the weekly team meetings and provide focal points for Interface meetings with other teams.
- Ensure business ethics are maintained to the highest level and ensure compliance with the company Statement of General Business Principles.
- Manage relevant interfaces with key stakeholders: CP Manager, CP Team Leads, Vendors, Users (Line), Vendor Services, MRP Controllers.
- People and time management. Knowledge and use of Supply Chain management concepts Excellent Communication Skills (Presentation; effective conversations and written)
- Good customer management and leadership skills.
- Team Work, Team Building, And Facilitation Data Analysis
- Use of computer systems and tools including SAP, Microsoft Office Suite of Products, Internet, etc.
- Level 1 (1-5 years experience personnel)
- Level 2 (6 10 years experience personnel)
- Level 3 (10+ years experience personnel)
Application Closing Date
19th October 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only short listed applicants will be contacted.
- Applicants are hereby advised to submit only one application, must attach supporting qualification. (Resume’s and relevant certificates/documents) when applying for this role with the position applied stated clearly as the subject of the mail.