Rossland Group – Our client, an Agricultural development NGO based in Abuja seeks the services of a unique person with the ability to foster Partnership and manage relationships with other NGO, Organizations, to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Partnership and Relationship Manager
- Identifying partnership opportunities.
- Soliciting relationships with potential local and international organizations, grant seeking, proposal writing and presentation, networking, engagement and reporting successful partnership activities, amongst others.
- He or she will report to the Executive Director.
- Masters degree will be an advantage.
- Experience in working with NGO and development assistance projects is required.
- Good communication skills including networking skills required.
- A pleasant disposition and hardworking person is required.
Competitive and opportunities for growth is available.
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an updated copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com Be adviced to send in your CV with the Job title as the subject matter of the application.