Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the Oil and Gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lifting Operations Personnel
Req ID: Req-1176
- Provide expertise and support to incident investigation as needed and continually identify internal and external best practice and drive integration across the district
- Maintains Handling & Lifting HSE statistics in coordination with HSE department.
- Follows up on implementation of corrective actions, updates and closes out safety cases in the Company Synergi.
- Contributes from experience via REX and prepares Safety Feedback Notices when required; Operations:
- Ensures the Implementation of Company Rule CR-EP-HSE-043 and the Lifting Management System (LMS)
- Function as the Lifting and Handling Technical Authority for the District
- Advises the affiliate’s RSES’s and project managers on request regarding lifting operations
- Analyses the gap between the local regulations and the regulations published in the official journal of the European Union, and then defines those applicable in the affiliate and transmits them to EP/DEV/TEC
- Provides expertise in the field of lifting & handling operations to support; Drilling, Field Operations, Projects, Logistics, Subsea, and other Clients.
- Issues lifting and handling procedures for the affiliate and ensures that they are well understood and applied
- Manage and Implement quality assurance system for all lifting operations performed within the district and recommend improvements
- Establish the technical requirements for examination/inspection/maintenance regimes, giving due consideration to component lift cycle, FMEA findings and manufacturer’s instructions/recommendations
- Technical Engineering Degree
- 10 years experience in lifting, handling and inspection operations in supervisory capacity
- Rigging, Lifting and Inspection Certification achieved from recognized award bodies, eg. NSL, LEEA Etc.
- Thorough knowledge of international standards, e.g.: UKOOA, BS, LOLER, NORSOK, API etc.
- Adequate and proven competency in the management of lifting, inspections and handling activities.
- HSE, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Quality Control
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online