Job Title: Head, Proposal Advisory.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: Not Specified.
The Company: KPMG Professional Services and KPMG Advisory Services are the KPMG member firm in Nigeria. The partners and people have been operating in Nigeria since 1978, providing multidisciplinary professional services to both local and international organisations within the Nigerian business community. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential. At KPMG, we are committed to working with our clients to cut through complexities of the business world – finding solutions and adding value.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To champion the development of proposals, statement of credentials, capability statements, expressions of interest and other business development materials, as required.
- To conduct brand compliance reviews on proposals, ensuring compliance with brand and regulatory standards.
- To ensure that the firm’s tested methodologies and practices are applied consistently to all proposals, across all disciplines.
- Supervision of proposals database management, preparation of marketing reports, collation and preparation of credentials/CVs.
- Supervision of Design Services (publications/newsletters & digital design).
- Acting for Head of Markets Operation, when necessary.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of First degree. Higher degrees and relevant professional qualifications will be added advantages.
- Excellent planning and execution skills
- Excellent teaming and supervisory skills
- Good research, analytical and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication (including report writing) skills
- Ability to liaise and interact seamlessly with people at all levels
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and manage complex workloads
- Information Technology competency, including a working understanding of MS Office Suite, especially: Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Project.
Experience and Background
- Working experience of not less than 10 years in a professional/financial services firm or advertising/marketing agencies
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.