Job Title: Network Analyst.
Job Location: Lagos.
Apply Before: 5th September, 2017.
The Company: The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- A leading exchange in Africa, the Nigerian stock exchange is seeking to employ a Network analyst with responsibility for resolving problems and addressing incidents assigned from the Service Desk, reporting to Programme Director and the PMO lead. As part of NSE transformation agenda
- The Network Analyst is would be responsible for the installation, layout and maintenance all network components. Plan design, analyze and provide technical support for data communication network or group of networks.
- Conduct research and evaluation of network technology and recommend purchases of network equipment.
- Consult with user and evaluate requirements, recommend designs, provide cost analyses, plan projects and coordinate tasks for installation of data networks
- Analyze and resolve technical problems for established networks
- Plan, test recommend, and implement network file server mainframe and workstation hardware and software
- Provide network documentation, training and guidance to computing system clients and programmers
- Serve as technical specialist in network problems and emergencies
- Troubleshoot and resolve network production problems
- Conduct technical research on network upgrades and components to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility with current system
- Recommend network solutions for short , medium and long range network projects
- Install, configure and maintain network components
- Determine plan layout for new hardware or modification to existing layout
- Install, upgrade and configure network printing directory structures, users access security, software and file services
- Establish User profiles, user environments, directories, and security for networks being installed
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as system to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems
- Work with vendors to resolve complex network problems
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network
- Document Network problems and resolution for future references
- Other duties as assigned
- Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource
- Oversee the installation of hardware and software
- Provide on the job training to new department staff members
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff
- Ensure the network is scalable and supports all network services such as data, voice and video. Provide support for Network Infrastructure at each NAP location and the web hosting centers
- Provide a secure network infrastructure for internal users and users that are out of the office. Ensuring the security of wired and wireless network services. Ensuring uptime of all systems in line with any SLAs (annual target of 99.9%). Defining and delivering new network technologies in line with business requirements. Providing core security, configuration and uptime of hosting Firewalls and associated devices. Consulting in the definition of strategic technology direction relating to corporate infrastructure. Ensuring assigned service desk tasks and support issues are resolved in a timely manner. Ensuring sufficient monitoring and alerting is in place for all network devices. Keeping network device asset and change management up to date at all times. Standardisation and consolidation of all related services
- Network maintenance and Enhancement
- Ensure the availability and stability of all Network and Communication Systems including Internet, WAN and LAN services and Telephony services
- This requires regular routine maintenance particularly where this may impact security or availability. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- CCIE certified ideally, minimum CCNP. VoIP (SIP, QoS), Firewalls (ASA, IPS/IDS, ACLs), Cisco Switching and Routing (OSPF, Trunking, VLANs, Subnetting). Internet Access and Availability, System Logging (Syslog), Security WAN redundancy, performance and scalability (Load balancing, routing), LAN redundancy, performance and scalability (Cisco 6500, 3750, 2960, 3900, 2900). Network Monitoring and Alerting (Netflow, ACS), 24x7x365 Authentication and Security Management Protection (Zero Breach). Network Infrastructure Redundancy, Performance and Scalability, Keeping all documentation and diagrams up to date and accurate. Performing all daily checks consistently and resolving issues. Support of wireless infrastructure (Cisco WLC). Load balancing (Radware).
Experience and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5+ years post National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) in Network Analyst; experience in financial services organization preferred
- B.Sc degree in Computer Science, Engineering discipline, Mathematics or Physics will be a distinct advantage
- Network Administration Certification is preferred. Behavioural Competencies:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- CCIE certified ideally, minimum CCNP Network Administration Certification is preferred
- Network Planning and Design
How to Apply:
*Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online