Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive and Graphic Designer.
Job Location: Lagos.
Job Type: Remote.
Apply Before: 27th August, 2017.
The Company: Frakem.com is Nigeria’s largest online building & home improvement retail store with categories of products ranging from PVC to galvanized fittings, luxury sanitary wares to Jacuzzi and shower rooms of various shapes and sizes, assorted pipes, water tank and pumps. We also have beautiful designs and quality tiles that give the desired finishing to your home. We take away the stress of shopping for plumbing materials in physical stores and allow you shop online at your convenience and get your materials delivered to your home or building site.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Manage social media marketing as well as create visually appealing posts that drive social media engagements on all social media platforms
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools
- Create graphic designs that meet specific commercial or promotional needs
- Design custom posts and ads that build brand awareness and drive business leads
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimized posts on company blog
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry development
- Create advertising newsletters, banners and screens
- Organize and participate in targeted exhibitions/events and follow-up on the contacts from the exhibitions/events
- Proven experience as digital marketing executive or similar role
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Young, brilliant and creative individuals with experience and interest in online marketing, blogging, social media and graphic designs
- Must be able to think creatively about innovative approaches to marketing
- Good background in graphic design with sound knowledge of Photoshop and Corel Draw
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools
- Good understanding of SEO principles and content development
- Proficient with the use of MS Suites
How to Apply: Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: [email protected]